We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bed/2 bath suite downtown area

Which San Diego hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2 bed/2 bath suite downtown area

We are two couples taking a precruise stay in SD in October.

We want to spend two nights near the downtown area without a car. We would like a 2 bedroom/2 bath suite.

Residence Inn, Staybridge, Embassy or Somerset suites do not seem to have 2 bedroom/2 bath suites.

Ideally we are looking for a Summerfield Suites type of hotel which unfortunately not in the SD area.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 bed/2 bath suite downtown area

Hi Tomihawk - I have not been to SD yet - we are going at the end of this month. However, I have been researching all of the suite type of hotels. I think the Residence Inn in Mission Valley has the 2 BR suites. Not sure if they have the 2 baths, but you may want to check it out. The only other one I have come across is the Woodfin in Sorrenta Mesa. Good luck!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
585 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 bed/2 bath suite downtown area

A two bedroom two bath suite is rare. There are several suite hotels in San Diego, but I don't think you will find this configuration. You may have to get two rooms. There is a Holiday Inn right across the street from the Cruise ship pier in San Diego, which would be very convienent for you.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
3,711 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 bed/2 bath suite downtown area

Off the top of my head, I'm not familiar with 2 br/2 bath suites downtown, but there is a new Hampton Inn on Pacific Highway, and there is a Sheraton Suites on A Street, and a Courtyard by Marriott on Broadway that might have bigger rooms. You can go to www.sandiego.org and select find a hotel, and then choose the downtown area, and hopefully, you'll find something close for you.