We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topeka hotels

McFarland, WI
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Topeka hotels

We are 2 senior citizens who will be in Topeka for the night of Feb 26. We have made reservations at the Country Inn and Suites. Is this a good choice? We need a nice, clean hotel that is in the $70 range. Also are there good restaurants near this hotel? Are there any brand new hotels in this area that just haven't been listed on Trip Advisor yet?

Thanks for all and any help you can give us.

Mentioned in this post
Topeka
Topeka
Kansas
Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Topeka hotels

I haven't stayed at that hotel, but I can recomend a restaurant about 3 miles away. Chez Yasu has very good French food and is reasonably priced for what it is - about $50 for two peple without wine.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,554 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Topeka hotels

I don't know anyone who has stayed there, but I see it every morning as I drive by that area :)

There also is a brand new Comfort Suites on the south side of 10th St (so due south of the Country Inn and Suites). I quickly checked and appears it is more expensive for that date so not sure I would personally pay the difference even though that property just opened in the last few weeks.

The Chez Yasu is nice for fine dining, but there are numerous restaurant options just south of the hotel along Wanamaker Road. The hotel staff I am sure can help with directions and suggestions...also a WalMart near the restaurants if you need any supplies.

Please send a personal message to me if you do need further assistance and safe travels.

3. Re: Topeka hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, July 08, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Topeka