We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wrenthem outlets?

london
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
wrenthem outlets?

Hi there i am flying to Boston on monday 29th with my partner for a break but want to do some shopping...this is my 3rd time to boston but as i arrive late i wanted to know if we can book wrenthem on the tuesday to go?

Im staying at the Omni parker house and if i remember they can pre book it for you? but not sure have tried to email them but had no reply.

also any reccomendations of restaurants near the omni for great food? also few cocktails?? were both 22 so should i take my id out with me?

many thanks for your time

x

I AM Books
Gift & Specialty Shops
Russian Dolls
Gift & Specialty Shops
Old Japan
Gift & Specialty Shops
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
17,423 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: wrenthem outlets?

Let's start at the end. You really need to take your ID with you, as they're very strict here on drinking age.

There are lots of great restaurants in the area of your hotel, including Parker's IN your hotel. 9 Park, Legal Seafoods, the Chart House, Durgin Park, and the Union Oyster House are just a few of the others nearby. Also, you're about a 15 minute walk to Boston's North End, which is the Italian area, where there are hundreds of restaurants.

The Fanueil Hall and Quincy Market Area have many places for cocktails, including many clubs and Irish pubs. You can walk along and see which are of interest to you.

I'm sure you can pre-book the trip to Wrentham with the Parker House. If they haven't answered their e-mail, perhaps you can call and talk to the concierge on the phone.

Mentioned in this post
Chart House
Chart House
1,238 Reviews
Boston, MA
Durgin Park
Durgin Park
137 Reviews
Boston, MA
Wrentham
Wrentham
Massachusetts
Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,332 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wrenthem outlets?

Hi,

If you search this forum for Wrentham, you will get all the many discussions about it, along with information on tours by Gray Line. I'm not sure if you need the hotel to pre book, unless they run their own tour. They are probably just calling Gray Line for you.

Mentioned in this post
Wrentham
Wrentham
Massachusetts
Derby, UK
Level Contributor
917 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: wrenthem outlets?

Hi pr1nnce5s

Are you planning to go on the Grayline/Bush Hill tour? Link: www.brushhilltours.com/tours/wrentham.html

If so, what about booking the trip emailing / calling them direct?

- Their email address is meetingplanners@brushhilltours.com

- Their phone number is 781-986-6100 (you'll need to add the international code)

We booked our trip online before we left the UK - we just had to pick up our vouchers from the Grayline office before getting on the bus.

Have a look at this link: www.brushhilltours.com/reservations.html

Have fun!

U2fan

4. Re: wrenthem outlets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 21, 2009