We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Italian Restaurant in Boston

Bermuda
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best Italian Restaurant in Boston

I need some help since it's been a while that I've visited Boston and was wondering whether you can recommend a really good traditional Italian restaurant that serves good pasta and pizza. Preferably in the area close to Quincy Market.

It's been almost ten year's since my last stay in Boston so I'd really appreciate you recommendations.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,152 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Italian Restaurant in Boston

I agree with what BeantownMan said re: Maggiano's. When you're in Boston, you can do so much better when it comes to Italian food!

Bermuda
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Italian Restaurant in Boston

Thanks so much again everyone for the replies. Guess I will write a trip-report on Boston's Best Pizza Places when I get back ;-)

I really appreciate your posts.

13. Re: Best Italian Restaurant in Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 19, 2009