We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
222 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

2 of us will be in Boston for 4 full days in July. Neither of us have been there in approximately 25 years. We're looking for the best central location for exploring major tourist sites and museums and have narrowed it down to the Revere or Nine Zero. Any thoughts out there? Thanks very much for any responses.

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

They are pretty equal as far as location. They are like a 5 or 10 minute walk from each other. The Nine-Zero is right across the street from the Boston Common and the Revere is a block or 2 from the Boston Common in the direction towards Back Bay. They are both great hotels. I have stayed at The Revere several times and almost stayed at the Nine Zero, so I did research it :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

I think the immediate location of the Revere is a bit nicer (subjectively) and if shopping is your thing probably better but typical tourists tend to spend a lot of time near Quincy Market and the waterfront and for that stuff the Nine Zero is a better location.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

The locations are both good, and your preference might depend on what you plan to do, but it's no big deal in any case. I will say, without meaning any disrespect to the Revere (which I have no experience with), Nine Zero is a wonderful hotel.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
39,064 posts
626 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

Nine Zero for me for location. Pretty much next to the Parker House.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

The edge goes to The Nine. I would investigate more on the rooms and what your hotel may add to get your business.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
26,254 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

I think most, if not all of the,rooms at the revere have balconies, if that matters to you.

Boston...
Level Contributor
8,099 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

I like the location of the Nine Zero better, but the Revere has a pool and a rooftop garden if that is of interest to you. And as said above, both hotels are not that far apart and you won't go wrong either way.

Boston...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

The roof top garden should give you the view of the Boston Common which would be a deal closer for me. Enjoy your stay.

9. Re: Better location: Revere Hotel v. Nine Zero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 10, 2016