We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas in New England area

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
united states
Level Contributor
135 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Spas in New England area

My daughter age 14 and I would like to have a day spa treatment, but all the local spa/resorts I checked do not allow anyone under the age of 18. Do any tripadvisors know of any spa that accommodates a 14 year old?

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas in New England area

Try one of these Spa's:

The Cape Codder Resort & Spa located at 1225 Iyanough Rd. in Hyannis, MA. 888 297-2200. On their site they have kids info on the Spa treatments.

The Spa at The Wentworth By The Sea located 1 hour north of Boston in New Castle, NH on Wentworth Rd. 603 422-7322. You could just call them and see about it. Their site mentions family packages, so may be they mean the Spa as well?

There's the Wingate Salon & Spa located at 139 Portsmouth Ave. in Stratham, NH 888 379-7979, it's a Day Spa, it's not a resort. It's quite nice though, see if they allow anyone under age 18. I think they do because I've gotten my hair cut there quite a bit and I've seen people with their daughters and they looked under 18 to me, but you can't go by me I don't have kids!

Did you check Spa Resorts in Connecticut at all? There's several that are incredible there! Go to the CONN. Forums and post this question there if you don't have luck with any of these mentioned. Also keep checking back from time to time there could be other suggestions and ideas right here for you.

Good luck!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spas in New England area

Adamo Day Spa (www.adamodayspa.com) in Cohasset not only allows teenagers, but also has particular services designed for preteens and for teenagers.

3. Re: Spas in New England area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 17, 2009