We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice for getting married in Boston

Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
964 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Need advice for getting married in Boston

Helping my friend with her wedding: she and her fiancee would like to get married at a very nice hotel in Boston - maybe by a fireplace. It will be just the 2 of them. They will also stay overnight at this hotel. Any suggestions? Dinner will either be in the hotel or at a very nice restaurant nearby. Any hotels with very nice restaurants or very nice restautants nearby?

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need advice for getting married in Boston

You have to go to this site:

www.charlesstreetinn.com

Take a look at the Henry James Room on their site, it's incredible. This Inn is located at 94 Charles St., it's running roughly $225 to $375 a night to stay here, it might be less if they're called directly I would think. For something as special as this important event? It's one place I'd consider without any hesitation, let me tell you! There's SO many choices for restaurants in Boston, there's a few right on Charles St. or else they could go to just about anywhere in Boston special, it's a very convenient Inn to get to so many places.

Keep checking back here from time to time, there will be other great ideas and suggestions I'm sure with this post!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need advice for getting married in Boston

Hi.

Try hampshirehouse.com. You're probably familiar with it by the bar downstairs known as "cheers." "Cheers" to me is a tourist trap(and a bad one at that), but the Hampshire House is amazing. I went to a wedding there years ago and it was quite beautiful. It's located on the corner of Beacon and Arlington, right where Beacon Hill meets Back Bay. Many fine restaurants around. Unfortunately, the Hampshire House is not a hotel. Not a problem--a short walk away is Jury's--one of the Top Five Hotels in Boston.

3. Re: Need advice for getting married in Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, August 24, 2009