We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Boston?

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
103 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Boston?

Hi, we are traveling the first week in August. Would like a nice place in a central location. We want to take in as much of Boston as possible. 2Adults/3 kids. Was looking at Boston Harbor, want something nice but need a suite or a larger room or two rooms. Any ideas about the residence inn? Good location and is it nice? I would really like to stay somewhere nice.

Thanks!

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,848 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Boston?

There are several Residence Inns. Inn my opinion the one one named "Residence Inn Seaport" on Congress Street is the most conveniently located. It is near the Tea Party Ship & Museum and the Childen' s Museum and a short walk to the subway's silver and red lines.

The others in Cambridge, near Fenway Park and near the USS Constitution are also workable.

Additionally, the Marriott Customs House has suites.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,636 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Boston?

Boston harbour hotel is fantastic, upscale and well regarded. Marriott customs house is all suites and millennium bostonian (at Faneuil hall) definitely has suites.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Boston?

Doesn't the Boston Harbor hotel have suites??? I would think they would.

4. Re: Where to stay in Boston?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 14, 2015