Hi, We are traveling out to the East Coast for a trip to Cooperstown. We were wanting to add in a few days in Boston since we are rarely on the East Coast (California peeps here). We have kids ranging from 3years old - 13 years old. I wanted to find out the best use of our time. So much appreciated for feedback. Lots of questions, sorry!
1. How many days do we need to see Boston? Would three days be enough?
2. Is it doable to venture off and see Cape Cod? We will have a car. Is that a great use of time?
3. What are the top must see items while in Boston?
4. Best hotel to stay in Boston that will allow us to see most and possibly walk from. We are looking at nicer properties since this may be our only time in Boston.
5. We will be going to a Red Sox vs. Yankee game, is it too crazy to take the smaller kids to this? (3/4 year olds).
Thanks so much in advance.