We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

WBUR put up this map today. Since this is a question we have had a few times.

wbur.org/2014/01/21/best-boston-skyline-views

I thought I would link and hope the crew here might add to the sites they already have.

Penny

http://www.bostonzest.com/

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

Thanks for posting this Penny! I am excited they included Robbins Farm Playground in Arlington. When I lived in that town we always referred to it as "Skyline Park" & we would go there to watch the Boston fireworks. Our first apartment was the third floor of an old mansion & we had a roof deck where we could see the skyline. Such good memories!

United States
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

That's great, BostonZest! Thanks for the link.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,114 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

Sorry that it didn't include

-Chikatawbut Overlook, part of the Blue Hills. Amazing vista from there.

Across from the Forbes House Museum in Milton, overlooking Hutchinsons Field www.yelp.com/biz/forbes-house-museum-milton. (Anyone interested in the historic Mattapan trollies can take one to the Milton stop and walk up the hill about a quarter mile to this area and museum. Lower Mills, super gentrified, is in the other direction and offers nice dining and a cool view of the old Baker Chocolate Mills

Venezia Restaurant in Port Norfolk Dorchester has a gorgeous view. http://www.veneziaboston.com/

Also Marina Bay, Harbor Islands.

Edited: 5:02 pm, January 21, 2014
Boston, MA
Level Contributor
4,938 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

I am surprised that they did not mention Winthrop or Deer Island?

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

There are a bunch of comments on the post over there and I believe they will add those to the collection. I already see a few of the ones mentioned here.

We'll have to start a photo album of the views somewhere.

6. Re: A Guide To The Best Views Of Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 24, 2015