We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston lighthouse

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Claremore, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Boston lighthouse

I have read that you can take a tour of the Boston lighthouse. It takes about 3 hours. Are there really no bathrooms to use until you get back?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston lighthouse

I would be very surprised that a tour boat would not have a bathroom. Probably would be illegal. Now, if you go by boston whaler, that could be true. Where did you read this?

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,830 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston lighthouse

Maybe it means no ~~~nice~~~~ bathrooms! :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boston lighthouse

Can you give a a reference for this information? Where did you learn that there is no bathroom on a 3 hour tour?

Penny

http://www.bostonzest.com/

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boston lighthouse

Is it the Minnow?

Claremore, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Boston lighthouse

I read on the Boston Harbor Islands website that there are no bathrooms on Little Brewster Island or on the inter-island shuttles. Do you take a ferry to another island and then transfer to Little Brewster? I was just sort of confused.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,996 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boston lighthouse

Based on info I found the lighthouse tour departs downtown upon a "Comfortable vessel" and includes narration and passing by other lighthouses. If you get to Little Brewster via inter-island ferry I don't think you can tour. The inter-island ferries are not big and do not have bathrooms.

www.bostonharborislands.org/tour-lighthouse

Claremore, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Boston lighthouse

Thanks!

Edited: 9:51 pm, May 15, 2013
8. Re: Boston lighthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 17, 2014