We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch Near Harvard

Lighthouse Point...
Level Contributor
977 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch Near Harvard

We are a group of 6 50-60 year olds arriving at Logan around noon on a Thursday and looking to have a late lunch near Harvard. Suggestions? Thank you.

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
548 reviews
from $89.10*
$99.00
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour...
1,008 reviews
from $41.95*
Boston Whale Watching Cruise
459 reviews
from $55.65*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour
638 reviews
from $76.00*
Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,574 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lunch Near Harvard

Charlie's Kitchen has burgers, booze and bathrooms. I like it a lot. But Harvard square is the kind of place you can walk around and decide for yourself.

Tasty Burger has opened there too, I haven't been yet to check it out though.

Lighthouse Point...
Level Contributor
977 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lunch Near Harvard

I liked the menu at Grafton Pub since it is a little more unique. I will also check out all these other great suggestions!

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,713 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lunch Near Harvard

Because you are of a sophisticated age, I wonder if you might want a more special restaurant. In case you do, two suggestions: "Upstairs on the Square" or "Harvest". Harvest is one of my mainstays. It's a wonderful all-around restaurant with a full bar (and a beautiful little garden area in warm weather). You can't see it from the street, but one of you can get out the smart phone and find it. Upstairs is a special, individual restaurant also with a full bar. Of course, you should double check they will be open for lunch on the day you want.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
270 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lunch Near Harvard

^^^^^ I agree with MaxieLou! Very good suggestions!

I would add Border Cafe for a Mexican/Cajun option at a reasonable price.

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lunch Near Harvard

There are any number of excellent options in Harvard Square, but since it's been mentioned, I'll add that my wife and I had dinner at Grafton Street Pub a couple of weeks ago and found it very good.

16. Re: Lunch Near Harvard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 21, 2014