We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Boston to East Boston & Rino's

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
481 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
From Boston to East Boston & Rino's

We'll be staying at the Marriott Long Wharf and were thinking of going to Rino's Place in East Boston. I know we can take the "T" to Saratoga Street, but it's a bit of the walk to Rino's and in the winter, not sure I want to. So, is driving an option? I know it's only a few miles away, but once there, is there any parking?

Also, is it as good as it looks on DDD? Thanks!

Somerville...
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Boston to East Boston & Rino's

If no rush hour it'd be a relatively quick drive in the ted williams tunnel, not difficult if you have GPS, there is a toll of I think $4 to come back inbound.

Also doesn't look like it's all that far from Wood Island on the blue line, but if you have access to a car and in/out parking then driving would be quickest.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
22,996 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Boston to East Boston & Rino's

Parking in the area can be difficult because lots of it is "resident only" , but some is "2 hour limit, except for residents". I'd probably drive it with the understanging that I may end up parking near the Wood Island T stop and walking ...

Edited: 1:31 pm, October 02, 2012
Boston...
Level Contributor
7,175 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From Boston to East Boston & Rino's

It is very good food. They do a lot of catering for the firm where I work (one of our partners was featured in the DDD piece on them) and the food is always fresh and delicious.

If you go at an off peak time, you should be able to find some parking on the street near Rino's.

4. Re: From Boston to East Boston & Rino's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, December 14, 2013