We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking for Logan??

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
389 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Parking for Logan??

I'm flying out of logan on Sat and would like to know the best place to park our car for the week. Off-site parking is over $100 and probably a hassle. can anyone suggest something? I'm coming from NH and there's no parking at the bus station in Manchester either.

Best Seller
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
662 Reviews
from $94.50*
Best Seller
Boston Whale Watching Cruise
560 Reviews
from $55.65*
Best Seller
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,088 Reviews
from $41.95*
North Shore...
Level Contributor
810 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking for Logan??

It involves a bit of a trek but I have one suggestion. The Government Center garage at Government Center, (just off of Route I 93 South), has reasonable rates. You can probably obtain VERY reasonable rates for a week's stay. Once parked, you would walk 5 minutes to the Government Center subway station then down to the lowest level where you take the Blue Line outbound four stops to the Airport Station where you would take the terminal shuttle bus for free to your terminal. Reverse the journey on your return. ALternative - taxi from Government Center to the airport for about $8.00 plus tip each way.

Level Contributor
425 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking for Logan??

I know what you mean about parking being outrageous near Logan. If I really want access to my car immediately before or after the flight, I part in Chelsea and take their van to the airport (a 5-10 minute ride from "Park and Go"). I thought there were some bus lines that go from NH to logan, probably cheaper than parking. Good luck!

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
791 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking for Logan??

There's a "Logan Express" bus that serves the Anderson Regional Transportation Center in Woburn. "The ARTC" is right off 93 at exit 37C, just before 128/95 when you're driving south, and has a huge parking garage. I've headed in and out of Logan at "all hours" and seen those buses; they operate from early in the morning until late at night every day. The fare's a little steep ($11 one-way and $20 round-trip) but you'll more than make up for that with what parking at The ARTC will likely cost. The central garages at Logan hit you for ten bucks the moment you've driven past the ticket machine, by way of comparison.

Here's the Logan Express Web address:

massport.com/logan/getti_typeo_logan.html#sch

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking for Logan??

thanks for all the info. I checked out the Woburn bus and found they charge $11 a day to park so I did the math; 8 days parking plus two $20 tickets comes to $117 which is higher than Logan Park & Go and we wouldn't have to take a bus. Guess we'll have to deal with that until they make international flights from Manchester Airport.