We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boston in November-hotel situation??

Dublin
9 posts
Save Topic
Boston in November-hotel situation??

I am going to Boston on 4th of November for 1 wk, having gone there last yr at a similar time I got a really good Hotel deal in the Lenox. I have been told that this year there are 5 conferences on in Boston at this time and that there may not be any good deals on Hotels.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks a mill,

Tara

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
5,981 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boston in November-hotel situation??

Hi,

Most hotels are reserving rooms as far out as November, so you should just call around and see what rates they are quoting.

Also, you can always try Priceline, and make sure that you only bid as high as you want to pay. If something is available at that price, you will get it. If not, you might have to reconsider your budget.

Regardless, if it's true that there are that many conventions in town in November, you should book your room now.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boston in November-hotel situation??

Check out www.travelzoo.com and sign up to receive their weekly specials. They come out every week, and while they don't always have hotels in Boston listed, they are likely in the off-season. The deals I saw this past winter were fantastic... usually $109 for top-line/ four star hotels.