We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tonight!!! Seafood Resturant - South Boston

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Bedford...
Level Contributor
101 posts
21 reviews
Tonight!!! Seafood Resturant - South Boston

Looking for the best seafood resturant / raw bar in the south boston area. I have guests staying at the Court Yard Marriot South Boston and I'll be coming up 93 from the south. Looking for a place around their hotel hopefully not to far into the city.

Thanks!!!

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Tonight!!! Seafood Resturant - South Boston

Check out the Franklin Southie. Not technically a seafood place, but they should have oysters and at least a couple good seafood items on the menu.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
15,681 posts
1 review
2. Re: Tonight!!! Seafood Resturant - South Boston

You can drive into Anthony's Pier 4, which offers free parking for customers.

Boston...
Level Contributor
218 posts
3. Re: Tonight!!! Seafood Resturant - South Boston

Sorry I missed this, next time drive over to legal harborside in the seaport district which is South Boston. The first floor has a a great raw bar and a view of the harbor. If the weather is nice, you can take a drink outside on the deck.

4. Re: Tonight!!! Seafood Resturant - South Boston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, November 18, 2012