We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Logan Int to Jury's

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coventry, England
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Logan Int to Jury's

I am ready to book a trip to Boston for 4 nights between Xmas & New Year, but I'm unsure how easy it will be to get from the airport to Jury's Hotel. There will be 2 of us - each with a large suitcase. Any advice (time/price etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

Charlotte NC
Level Contributor
79 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Logan Int to Jury's

A taxi from logan to the Back Bay (the area where Jury's is located) usually runs $15-$20. I would suggest taking a cab with your luggage instead of trying to navigate the subway.

Coventry, England
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Logan Int to Jury's

Thanks, we'll probably take your advice. At least we now know that it won't be too much hassle.

North of UK
Level Contributor
124 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Logan Int to Jury's

We went from Jurys to Logan around 3pm. It took just under 30 mins and cost with tip $30. (we didn't have any smaller notes left so rounded it up).

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,754 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Logan Int to Jury's

30 minutes / 30 bucks sounds like either a LOT of traffic or a scenic tour. Then again, maybe it was while they had a lane in the Sumner/Callahan Tunnels closed for repairs... I think that work has been completed. In any case, I would guess it's only 4-5 miles through either tunnel.