We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

go pats go

Which Boston hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Westcliff-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
go pats go

Hi, my wife and i are thinking of going to boston in october,i would like to see the pats, and of corse the wife would like to shop,what is the best hotel to get to from the airport to do both of these things.many thanks. p.s. we are from the u.k.

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
394 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: go pats go

If you stay at any of the hotels in Copley Square, you will be in easy walking distance to both Back Bay Station (the commuter rail takes you directly to and from Gillette on game days) and Newbury/Boylston Street, known for shopping, dining and nightlife. Public transportation can quickly take you to Copley Square from the airport (simply take the blue line from the airport to Government Center, then switch to the green line and take it to Copley - it's not complicated or far). Enjoy your trip!

North Shore...
Level Contributor
810 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: go pats go

Patriots tickets are extremely difficult to obtain as they are sold out well in advance of the season. Unerss, you already have tickets, contact the New England Patriots Website or email or call or write to request ticket information. You may be able to obtain them from a ticket agent here at a significant premium cost. Also, check the schedule on the Website as they may not be playing at home during the dates of your stay. Also, games are usually played on Sundays but are occasionally played on one Thursday and on a few Saturdays.