We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pricelined 4 Star Marriot for 81.00

ny
Level Contributor
332 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Pricelined 4 Star Marriot for 81.00

This is a really good deal! The hotel has rates of over $200.000 a night for the nights we are visiting.

Thank you for the advice I received on this forum! We got an amazing deal!

If anyone has any questions on how I got the rate, I'd be happy to help anybody else get a rate like this!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
554 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pricelined 4 Star Marriot for 81.00

Hi Sdbard

I didn't get the $81, but I got the $85 a nite. And no, mine was not including the taxes etc. It was around $15-$18 more than the $85. I booked 2 weeks before I left. The Marriot was WONDERFUL, right across from the Prudential Center. And if I had to do it again, I would go up to 100-125 (exc. taxes) per nite, I enjoyed the hotel and the staff that much.

Good Luck

c.s.

Louisville, KY
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Pricelined 4 Star Marriot for 81.00

What geographical area did you highlight, downtown, Copley, Cambridge etc.

I have never been to Boston before, was it a good location for a quick weekend trip?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
554 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Pricelined 4 Star Marriot for 81.00

KMS4567

I think I highlighted "copley". The exact name of the hotel is "Mariott Copley Place" (110 Huntington Ave). Unfortunately I didn't keep the hotel info from priceline on how I booked. But Yes, it's the perfect place to stay. The trolley picks you up in front. The concierge was very helpful. The Pru Center (a mall), where I picked up my 'go boston' card was right across the street. Duck tours were located on the same Avenue, Pru Center T station is close. it was a much better location than the Boston Park Plaza, which I stayed at for one night also during the same trip.

c.s.

Louisville, KY
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Pricelined 4 Star Marriot for 81.00

Thank you so much for the response on the Marriott in the Copely area. I was actually looking at the Boston Park Plaza and was about to book it so I am glad you stated that the Marriott is actually a better location. Any great restaurant finds?

kms