We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Hotel Colonnade

Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
The Hotel Colonnade

Can anyone give me some information on The Hotel Colonnade in Huntington Ave Boston

Cambridge, MA
Level Contributor
791 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Hotel Colonnade

The Colonnade has an unprepossessing exterior (concrete and glass box) but is quite pleasant and comfortable inside and is considered to be upscale. Its "Brasserie Jo" bistro is very popular with people attending events at Symphony Hall and the Huntington Theatre.

For shopping, it's opposite the Prudential Center and a short walk down Huntington Ave from Copley Place. Restaurants, bars, and clubs abound in every direction from there. For traveling beyond walking distance, the MBTA's "E" trolley line stops nearby at Prudential Station and Back Bay Station on the Orange Line and commuter rail is also close.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Hotel Colonnade

And in the summer the rooftop swimming pool is open.......

Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Hotel Colonnade

Thanks For that

Boston...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Hotel Colonnade

I must add that I'm very fond of the brunch seafood crepe with lobster sauce... accompanied by a kir royale. The restaurant, Brasserie Jo, is not nearly as pretentious in reality as they try to make it seem, and the food there is very tasty, while breakfast and brunch prices are squarely comparable to Boodles, the unremarkable if comfortably informal restaurant in the Hilton down the street.