We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best of 3 italian restaurants

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
best of 3 italian restaurants

Please help. I've narrowed my choices to Giacomo's, La Summa and Loconte's. We will be dining Thursday night, June 7 (my birthday).

When is the best time to go without having to wait in long lines or is that unpredictable for a Thursday night? Do you wait hours?

Which ones take cash only?

Which ones take reservations?

Which one would you suggest?

Dessert at Mike's or Paradiso?

Thank you.

Special Offer
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
548 reviews
from $89.10*
$99.00
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour...
1,008 reviews
from $41.95*
Boston Whale Watching Cruise
459 reviews
from $55.65*
Boston in One Day Sightseeing Tour
636 reviews
from $76.00*
boston usa
Level Contributor
70 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: best of 3 italian restaurants

maurizios on hanover street is cute too.

pastries...

cannolis...modern pastry by a country mile. staff are fast and friendly also. not bad to sit down for coffee

paradiso...good coffee. more of a coffee bar than pastry shop. lovely vibe there. very chlled out.

can also pick up some nice pastries at monica's on salem street and not deal with the lines.

mikes pasty is okay. a bit mad there though.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,147 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: best of 3 italian restaurants

LOL, Healey---then you'll have to pick up the tab at LoConte's (just kidding :-D )!

13. Re: best of 3 italian restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, September 01, 2009