We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best honeymoon hotel

Best honeymoon hotel

We are coming to Boston for our honeymoon arriving on 27th November and leaving on 1st December and we would love to hear which hotel you recommend with no budget constraints. We would obviously like somewhere special and luxurious but we currently can’t decide between boutique such as XV Beacon or high end chain such as Ritz-Carlton or Manderin Oriental. Any opinions greatfully received.

Best Seller
Day Trip to Martha's Vineyard
674 Reviews
from $94.50*
Best Seller
Boston Whale Watching Cruise
584 Reviews
from $55.65*
Best Seller
Boston Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
1,102 Reviews
from $44.05*
4 replies to this topic
Lincoln, NH
Level Contributor
2,999 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Best honeymoon hotel

I'd pick either the Taj for Four Seasons with a room with a view of the Public Gardens,

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,586 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Best honeymoon hotel

I heard that XV Beacon has superb service and facilities— maybe even fireplaces? Think there was a Boston Globe article about local high end hotels.

Quincy...
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
6,756 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Best honeymoon hotel

XV Beacon has gas fireplaces in the room. If you are coming in November, a fire sounds romantic. They also have a very nice restaurant in the hotel, a steakhouse called Moooo. I don't know if they have great views from their rooms though.

You could also try the Mandarin Oriental in the Back Bay which is super luxury, or the Ritz Carlton, or if you want a classic hotel with a lot of charm, the Fairmont Copley Plaza. A suite with a view of Copley Square would be lovely, if it's in your budget.

Boston
Level Contributor
7,342 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: Best honeymoon hotel

Really, those three would be fine, it depends whether you want boutique or luxury chain and only you can decide that. The Four Seasons is another to put on the list. I'd skip the Taj, it seems to have slipped a bit since turning into a Taj (It used to be a Ritz.)

Reply to: Best honeymoon hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted