We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 night in Asheville - Where to stay downtown?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
23 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
1 night in Asheville - Where to stay downtown?

My wife and I are coming on Saturday in a few weekends and we want to stay downtown in a nice hotel with walkability to the shops, restaurants, bars and breweries Asheville has to offer. I've got three places in mind now and would like some opinions on them and the location to the previously mentioned activities. The choices right now are: The Renassaince Downtown, Four Points Downtown and Hotel Indigo.

If anyone else has other suggestions downtown, please feel free to drop them in. Thanks in advance!

Clemmons, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina, Winston Salem
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 night in Asheville - Where to stay downtown?

You should definitely add Aloft to your list. I think it's the best location for bars and nightlife, although the others you listed are close enough.

2. Re: 1 night in Asheville - Where to stay downtown?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 06, 2015