We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Farmers Market

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Farmers Market

Has anyone one been to the Farmers Market on Brevard Rd.?

Is it just produce or do they have crafts and stuff? Would it be worth visiting?

We are getting to Asheville on Sunday and Monday will do the Biltmore.

Am trying to find something for us to do on Sunday afternoon/evening when we get there and maybe Monday evening after we tour the Biltmore. We leave on Tuesday so it will be a quick trip.

Thanks for any help.

Waynesville, North...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Farmers Market

Yes they do have crafts as well as produce. check this website that gives an editorial of WNC Farmers Market. …citysearch.com/profile/…editorialreview

Waynesville, North...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Farmers Market

If you go, be sure to check out the locally canned goods. This is a favorite spot of mine even though I am a local. You can get some great things! Jams, sauces, etc. and you can find some hard-to-find items also.

Bowling Green...
Level Contributor
1,417 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Farmers Market

Thank you so much for responding so quickly to my post.

I will check out that website.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Farmers Market

Just got back from there today! It's OK - through the week it is sort of dead. The Farmer's Mkt in Charlotte is MUCH better. But, we bought lots of veggies there today to fix for supper tonight! It's a nice brief stop off of I-40 at Exit 47. Best wishes.

Marshall, North...
Level Contributor
384 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Farmers Market

I would definately check it out. I love it!!!!! Also, right next door is the Moose Cafe. They have good country cooking (really inexpensive!!) and use veggies from the market. Yum!!!!!