We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
10 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

Hi all. We stayed in Asheville once with kids and once before kids. We stayed at the Grove Park Inn. We love it there but this trip don't want to spend as much money on hotel.

Any suggestions, looking at Renaissance versus Hilton at Biltmore. Looking for Indoor pool, mountain view and nice clean room. We are traveling with kids. Like a nice hotel, just not as expensive as Grove Park. Thanks

Asheville, North...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

The Renaissance is in downtown with mountain or city views with a great indoor pool. With downtown at your doorstep this would be my choice.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
10 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

thank you.. that's actually what I was leaning towards.

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
370 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

Brookstone Lodge might be another option. They are located about 10 minutes from downtown (4 minutes from Biltmore Village) and is located within walking distance of the Fun Depot. Fun Depot would be a great fun indoor option for the kids (and adults too...I love the go-karts).

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
10 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

thank you... I will look at it. appreciate your time in responding.

d

5. Re: Asheville, NC hotel needed, please suggestions, input.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, September 21, 2014