We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Tripadvisor
Asheville
Search

Fellow Runners, Be Sure to Visit Jus' Running When in AVL

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
28 helpful votes
Fellow Runners, Be Sure to Visit Jus' Running When in AVL
Save

During our recent visit to AVL from Orlando, my husband indulged my interest in *always* visiting the local running store when we travel. :) What a treat Jus' Running on Merrimon was! Lots of gear for runners, walkers, and triathletes, super-friendly AND helpful staff, and even provides info for AVL visitors to find local runs, whether training or racing. I was so impressed that I tried to write a review, but they don't fit into a TA category; it was suggested I post in a forum. Soooo... if you or a fellow runner/walker will be visiting Asheville, be sure to check out this wonderful little specialty store. Tip: They have a terrific selection of 'fun' socks!

Asheville, North...
Destination Expert
for Asheville
Level Contributor
1,447 posts
58 reviews
87 helpful votes
1. Re: Fellow Runners, Be Sure to Visit Jus' Running When in AVL
Save

Thanks for taking the time to post this review. This local merchant has built a reputation for excellent service and knowledgeable advice for runners of all ages, experience and abilities on all sorts of terrain in this area.

2. Re: Fellow Runners, Be Sure to Visit Jus' Running When in AVL

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 18, 2013