We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

Which Asheville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mount Holly,Nc
Level Contributor
91 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

Looking to take my Mom on a 1-2 night trip to Asheville next weekend for her birthday - but on a budget... not trying to spend like $200 a night on a hotel. But we'd really love to stay in downtown so we can walk to restaurants & shops so we can park the car and go... any suggestions???

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
420 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

Downtown Inn and Suites is probably your best bet for a budget option. It has a great location in downtown. Read the reviews to get an idea of what to expect. It's not the nicest place but it is the most affordable.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

My husband and I want to stay in downtown Asheville, NC. Where should we stay?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
450 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

We like the Hotel Indigo in downtown. Brand new with big baths and showers. Easy walk to everything.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

I second Indigo. I like Residences but it's a few minutes from downtown.

Hotel Indigo @ 151 Haywood Street, Asheville, NC 828 - 239 - 0239.

www.hotelindigo.com/h/d/in/1/en/hotel/avlin

Residence's at The Biltmore @ 700 Biltmore Avenue, Asheville, NC 828 - 350 - 8000

http://www.residencesatbiltmore.com/

5. Re: Best place to stay in downtown Asheville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, December 14, 2013