We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"The Cottage on Town Mountain"

Tampa, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
"The Cottage on Town Mountain"

I have Googled high & low but, I haven't been able to find a single review on this rental cottage known as "The Cottage on Town Mountain". It looks absolutely lovely & is available for the time requested but I'm hesitant ...

Here is the website for the cottage - http://www.thecottageontownmountain.com

Any feedback is greatly appreciated ...

Asheville, NC
Level Contributor
185 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: "The Cottage on Town Mountain"

Hi there Sue,

The Asheville CVB here. I looked through their site and I believe this is a new rental, which is why you can't find a review. I know that area well and it's a great location... close to town, but it feels remote.

Enjoy your time in Asheville!

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: "The Cottage on Town Mountain"

Any more info on this place? Looking at it for April.

Bedoin, France
Level Contributor
4,908 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "The Cottage on Town Mountain"

We found that cottage too and have bookmarked it for a visit this year.

I would imagine if you ask the owners, they could provide contact details for previous guests.

We definitely will be visiting this year. Once we do, I'll post a review.

Cincinnati, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: "The Cottage on Town Mountain"

Any reviews to post? My fiancee and I are thinking about booking "The Cottage" as well. Has anyone had the chance to go yet?

5. Re: "The Cottage on Town Mountain"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 24, 2013
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now