We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashville or Cary?If you had a choice...

chicago
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ashville or Cary?If you had a choice...

between the two for a possible move.I hear the schools in Cary are the best but the new influx of people and building is taking a toll.I grew up in Oregon and am there at least 4 times a year but decided not to move back (now live in downtown Chicago).I hear you get a lot of house for your money in comparison to the places I have had real estate.I would love a view house somewhat private,with good schools.Thanks for your opinions

Durham, NC
Level Contributor
464 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ashville or Cary?If you had a choice...

^Why are you using these forums for a political rant?

northern Illinois
Level Contributor
266 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ashville or Cary?If you had a choice...

Any other opinions/experiences with the different schols in Asheville? Is Carolina Day School worth the $$$$$$?

13. Re: Ashville or Cary?If you had a choice...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:08 pm, April 26, 2006
Level Contributor
3,053 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
14. Re: Ashville or Cary?If you had a choice...

We're sorry, but this topic has wandered into non-travel-related subject matter, so we've closed it to any further posts. To continue this discussion, TripAdvisor invites you to use our Off-Topic forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic…

Please note that Off-topic Chatter is a forum for discussions gone afield from the topic of travel. Although non-travel-related topics are allowed, posts in the Off-topic forum must otherwise meet TripAdvisor's Forum guidelines:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…