We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Food after Conference?

Peachtree City, Ga
Level Contributor
64 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Good Food after Conference?

We are here on a conference and want to get out of the Grove Park Inn for dinner tonight. We are looking for a place that has food and a cool late night atmosphere with some music. Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks!

Salisbury, North...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Food after Conference?

TBains good morning!

First I would say that you have the right idea getting away from GPI in my opnoin the prices of the food is way to much! Because, your at "GPI" For lunch though( do not know how long your conference is) at the spa at GPI has a great little deli with fresh sandwiches salads smoothies at a pretty good price thats the only place I would eat at, at GPI because, of the over rating !

Salisbury, North...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Food after Conference?

Check out the postings just below yours we where talking about this same thing just a couple of days ago there is some good recent info about Dining!

3. Re: Good Food after Conference?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 24, 2009