We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mom & Pop Motels, Diamonds in the ROUGH!

Arlington,VA
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Topic
Mom & Pop Motels, Diamonds in the ROUGH!

I recently stayed at the VALLEY VIEW MOTEL in Strasburg,VA on US-Route 11. The place was CLEAN and TIDY. It looked as though I should have pulled into the place in a 1941 Packard or something! Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Seibert (Mary) have owned the place since 1975! They both work it, and keep it up. It is a TREASURE. If you're in the area, please look them up. They are ready to sell as they both are getting up in age. EVERYTHING is either NEW or works well, i.e. NEW TV, Toilets, AC, etc. 56 channels of Cable TV helped me to follow the Iowa Caucuses. Remember the VALLEY VIEW on your way to Harrisonburg on Rt. 11! PLEASE DON'T SELL!!!!!!!

Phone: 540-465-8510. A MUST STAY place.

Silver City, New...
Destination Expert
for Silver City, New Mexico
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mom & Pop Motels, Diamonds in the ROUGH!

Any particular reason why this was posted in a forum for Aztec, New Mexico?

2. Re: Mom & Pop Motels, Diamonds in the ROUGH!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Aztec