We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Car in Moab

Which Moab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco Bay...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
Rental Car in Moab

We just booked a trip to Moab in April. Will arrive at the Moab airport on a Thursday at 8:18 PM and will leave on a 7:00 AM flight the following Monday. Will stay at Hampton Inn in Moab.

It was after we booked the trip that we realized that Enterprise at CNY won't be open when we arrive. We'll call them tomorrow to see if an arrangement can be made, or we'll have to take a taxi to the hotel and get a rental car the next day.

Canyonlands Jeep Adventures has airport shuttle service, but we don't think they stay open that late. Does anyone have a better idea? We are a family of 3 with a 14 year old son. Thank you very much!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
15,201 posts
338 reviews
1. Re: Rental Car in Moab

I would call Enterprise directly to see how they handle that flight - I'm sure they have a plan. If not, here's shuttle information:

moabadventurecenter.com/transportation/shutt…

Have fun.

San Francisco Bay...
Level Contributor
27 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: Rental Car in Moab

I called Enterprise and spoke to a very friendly lady. With a $20 fee, we can pick up the car from the airlines at the airport. Thank you for your response. We are set for the trip!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
15,201 posts
338 reviews
3. Re: Rental Car in Moab

Thanks for following up. This is especially good information to have on the forum. This has not been the most convenient place to get a car rental and good to know Enterprise has a system for dealing with late arrivals.

Moab, Utah, United...
1 post
4. Re: Rental Car in Moab

Canyonlands Jeep Adventures will pick you up at the airport on the 8:18pm flight without a fee if your rental car or jeep is a 3 day rental or longer. If it is a short term rental then the shuttle into town to get your car or jeep is $30.00.

Strandhill, Ireland
Level Contributor
422 posts
292 reviews
5. Re: Rental Car in Moab

I flew into moab on the late flight in february, enterprise had no problems or charges having the airline staff sort the car paperwork for me, and another on the flight.

6. Re: Rental Car in Moab

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 am, June 18, 2014