We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Moab in Mid May

Which Moab hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tampa
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Going to Moab in Mid May

My husband and I are going to Moab in mid-May staying 3 nights at Cali Conchetta B& B (not sure of the spelling, LOL) - how many days do you need to see both National Parks? Is one better to spend more time in? Might there be anything you could recommend that is a must see/ must do? Any rafting or Jeep tours? Sites we shouldn't miss? Restaurants? Scenic views?

Many warm thanks in advance for your response(s)!

nyc
Level Contributor
546 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Going to Moab in Mid May

HA! My first trip to Moab I asked for a pie and they looked at me crazy. "Yeah, a pie, like a whole pizza." When I went to buy it they asked me if I wanted it cooked!

Southern California
Level Contributor
4 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Going to Moab in Mid May

I was in Moab in early May 2007 and agree with the other posts about the parks. Our trip was a bit truncated due to illness but as I recall when we took a drive along the river we did see rafters.

The only restaurant we went to was the Moab Brewery. The first night we must have lucked out because we didn't wait at all. The second night, however, it was indeed very crowded and we had to wait - about 20 minutes or so. Nevertheless, the food, the beer, and the staff were all great.

One thing we did notice in Moab was how friendly and helpful everyone was, including at the emergency room at the hospital. Great town, great people, great scenery. Would love to go again!

13. Re: Going to Moab in Mid May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 16, 2009