We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

Saipan, CNMI
Level Contributor
59 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

I've lived on Saipan pretty much all my life, so I know ALL the ups and downs of the island. If you have any questions about hotels, tours, rental services, tourist spots, scenery, or anything else, feel free to ask. I'll be checking here occasionally, so hopefully I'll be able to answer your questions quickly.

Mentioned in this post
Saipan
Saipan
Northern Mariana Islands, Mariana Islands
Korea
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
51. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

We're trying to decide whether or not to visit Saipan in July. What is the weather like in the first half of July? Our concern is the rainy season. We would bring our three young kid's is the best place to stay the PIC?

Mentioned in this post
Saipan
Saipan
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

For kids, I would definitely say that PIC would be the best place to stay. They will love it! There are so many fun activities for all ages, all included with your daily rate. The first half of July is better than the second half. It is the rainy season, but it doesn't rain constantly and is always warm. Passing showers are interspersed with sunshine, so it should only impact your fun/sightseeing in a minor way. PIC also has some activities that are under cover. Rainshowers would be the perfect time for a game of pingpong, etc. The tourist season is year-round.

Bulacan
2 posts
Save Reply
53. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

I am from the Philippines and wondering if its possible for me to find a job there in Saipan or Guam. I am into computers and theatre as well.

Mentioned in this post
Saipan
Saipan
Guam
Guam
Mariana Islands
Bulacan
2 posts
Save Reply
54. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

I am from the Philippines and wondering if its possible for me to find a job there in Saipan or Guam. I am into computers and theatre as well.

Mentioned in this post
Saipan
Saipan
Guam
Guam
Mariana Islands
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
55. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

Possibly on Guam, though we are emerging from a long recession and the employment situation still isn't that great.

Mentioned in this post
Guam
Guam
Mariana Islands
56. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:28 am, July 25, 2006
Arizona
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
57. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

Hi! My fiance and I are going to be in Saipan, and we are contemplating getting married there. Do you know what the legal requirements are to obtain a marriage license there? We are both U.S. citizens. Any help would be fantastic!

Mentioned in this post
Saipan
Saipan
austin, texas
Level Contributor
10 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

I just returned from 2 days in Saipan in April. We stayed the the Century Hotel, and it was nice enough. Overall, we were disappointed in Saipan because of all the dodgy gambling houses and hookers. Hookers approached me on the street while I was walking with my wife. We felt unsafe in Saipan, and thought our things would be stolen at any moment. We were glad to leave, expecially when the only cafe at the airport sold $5 water and soft drinks. I wouldn't recommend Saipan to the island traveller - Guam and Palau were so much better.

Mentioned in this post
Saipan
Saipan
Century Hotel
Century Hotel
110 Reviews
Saipan, Mariana Islands
Guam
Guam
Mariana Islands
59. Re: To: Everyone; Subject: Got questions about Saipan??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, September 29, 2009