We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Saipan

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Golf in Saipan

Has anyone got any info about the golfing available in Saipan? Any idea about greens fees or condition of the courses?

San Diego
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Saipan

There are two golf courses and two driving ranges. I'm not sure of the greens fees though.

Nara, Japan
Destination Expert
for Nara
Level Contributor
8,863 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf in Saipan

In case OP hasn't made it to Saipan yet..., there's four golf courses available as far as I know: Lao Lao, Kingfisher, Mariana, and Coral Ocean Point. Have played all but the one called Mariana Country Club myself. IMHO, Lao Lao is really worth your time and money if this is your first golfing under the tropical weather. In here green fees to East Course are on the high side: 180 to 200bucks, give or take, depending on the season, playing West Course alone costing 140 to 150. You can get a discount combining the two, first for East and then West for example, will be somewhere around 230 to 250, I guess. Yes, it's as pricey as in well-known courses in Hawaii.

Kingfisher was still too young when I played, but I think it was the second best in Saipan. Anyway, hope you'll have or had a blast!

3. Re: Golf in Saipan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 26, 2010