We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Holiday in SF - Accomodation Ideas??

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Family Holiday in SF - Accomodation Ideas??

We are coming to USA next year. We are doing the family tour of Californai. But confused about hotels to stay in. Want one room for two adults and 3 children (under16). Won't have a car. Need access to good cheap eating places. Reasonably priced hotel wanted. Worried about "homeless" people but happy if people can reassure us. Help us with information about where we should stay. It would be greatly appreciated.

sussex, U.K
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Holiday in SF - Accomodation Ideas??

I trust you received my reply, as am not sure whether i was signed in or not.if not my mail address is kristina_krazy@hotmail.com. Hi, I am Kristina from U.K., and no, I am not really krazy,just a fun sign in address.Have been to S.F many times.Mail if you have any questions or not received my reply.Best Regards Kristina

sussex, U.K
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Holiday in SF - Accomodation Ideas??

Hi, Christine from U.K. here,My husband and I have been to S.F many times and 2 years ago discovered the PAN PACIFIC HOTEL (Nob Hill, Union Square). Although never having travelled with children, the rooms have adjoining doors. This hotel is the best we have ever stayed at and would consider no other.It is just a block away from Union Square, where you can pick up the trolley cars, to take you down to The Bay area.We have NEVER had any problems with noise at night or homeless people hanging round the hotel, indeed there are always hotel staff OUTSIDE the hotel, to open doors, call you a cab, fetch your car, or just to wish you a very good morning.The rooms would be ideal for you with children, as each bathroom has a seperate shower and bath, with a T.V. also in the bathroom. WOW. The rooms are spacious are almost decadent, with the butler service fantastic. Does this sound expensive, well its not, there are some really good deals to be had here. The staff and Service are the best we have ever received.It feels like home now! You are right in the centre of the "eating" districts, which range from low budget to expensive, but plenty of variety and children always welcomed(Try MAXI'S) a stones throw away, an average 3 course meal for 2 adults with champagne costs us roughly $30:00 - $35:00 ,about ��20:00 british stirling. If alse fails, your complimentary butler service will always pop down Mac Donalds or Pizzza hut, or whereever and bring to your room.I can not emphasise enough the convience, the family atmoshpere, the luxury, at this fantasticly priced hotel. We are going back for 14 days for the New Year.And No,lol, I am not employed by the hotel. I wish you all the best and suggest you check out the Pan Pacific website and take a virtual tour reserve.sfo@panpacific.com. I wish you all the very best and trust you have a wonderful holiday.An early Merry Xmas to you and your children. Christine.email kristina_krazy@hotmail.com (feel free, if you have any questions)