We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a car from hotel by Fisherman's Wharf

New Jersey
Level Contributor
215 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Rent a car from hotel by Fisherman's Wharf

We are flying into San Francisco and later that week driving to Napa for a wedding. I know we don't need a car in the city itself so I have 2 questions:

1. What's the best way to get to the Marriott at Fisherman's Wharf from airport? Taxi? Bus?

2. Can I just rent a car from the hotel area or must I go back to the airport to get one?

Best Seller
Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Tour
2,360 Reviews
from $105.00*
Best Seller
Muir Woods and Wine Country, Lunch...
1,798 Reviews
from $126.00*
Special Offer
Muir Woods, Giant Redwoods, and...
2,629 Reviews
from $61.20*
$68.00
San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,628 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a car from hotel by Fisherman's Wharf

All the major (and many of the minor) rental car agencies have multiple offices in the city. There are loads at the Wharf. Google "rental car Fisherman's Wharf SF" and you get details.

See our Top Questions (on the right or second sticky) for airport transfer info.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,254 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent a car from hotel by Fisherman's Wharf

San Francisco.

Edited: 9:33 am, February 13, 2016
3. Re: Rent a car from hotel by Fisherman's Wharf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 14, 2017