We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Here we go--Free Holiday party this Friday

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Here we go--Free Holiday party this Friday

Radio station KDFC is sponsoring a holiday party this Friday, Nov 19. at the Hyatt Regency

From the web site:

It's time to flip the switch on the holiday season with our annual free party and tree lighting at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco.

The fun includes live performances by the San Francisco Girls Chorus, young circus artists, strolling performers, costumed holiday characters, complimentary holiday punch and cookies, an amazing miniature Snow Village, and more.

Our indoor fun, which begins at 7 p.m., is preceded by the return of the Embarcadero Building Lighting Ceremony — with music, fireworks and an ice show, beginning at 5:45, at the Holiday Ice Rink. The Center's Winter Carnival, with games, interactive arts and crafts, puppet shows and more, starts at 4 p.m.

http://kdfc.com/2006/holiday_party.cfm

What happened to Thanksgiving?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,414 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Here we go--Free Holiday party this Friday

holiday punch?

No booze?

:(

Mad City
Level Contributor
338 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Here we go--Free Holiday party this Friday

I thought the same type of thing when I noticed lights being strung up on houses in the neighborhood, and the local news featured a story about public decorating ceremonies taking place in my city.

I remember only last year this didn't seem to take place until at least the Fri. after Thanksgiving. Sounds like fun for the little ones though.

3. Re: Here we go--Free Holiday party this Friday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 21, 2009