I would love some advice for my upcoming trip. Will be doing a short 6 day trip to San Francisco for the first time w/ my 9 month old and hubby. We will be staying in Union Square but would like to spend some much needed time relaxing, eating, shopping, and checking out the local attractions. We don't mind spending money on worthwhile places, guided tours where less researching/thinking is involved would be great but don't want to break the bank either. Any suggestions?
I was thinking of visiting Sausalito, and Alcatraz.
- Should I consider doing the 3 day or 7 day Adult CityPass & can it be purchased at the airport?
- Will the pass be enough to take me around the city easily?
- Will the Muni take me from the airport to Union Square or should I just take a taxi?
- Are there any must-do guided tours? seafood restaurants?
- Will light sweaters suffice for the weather?
- Any suggestions for a good place to eat for Thanksgiving dinner?
I'm not expecting all my Q's to get answered but any advice would be appreciated!