We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marriott union square or JW Marriott over New Year's?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
417 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
marriott union square or JW Marriott over New Year's?

My adult daughter and I will be in San Francisco over New Year's for a girls' trip. I'd like to burn some Marriott rewards points so am thinking either the JW Marriott or the Union Square Marriott. I've done some searches and found pros/cons for both. This is her first trip to SF and my first since I was 10 years old so we'll be doing the typical touristy things. Any suggestions as to which is better (decor, location, nearby bars/restaurants, overall ambiance) are welcome.

Nebraska
Level Contributor
417 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: marriott union square or JW Marriott over New Year's?

OP here. I'm a writer by trade so always appreciate a neat turn of phrase or a clever take on words. A group of experts not only knowledgeable--but witty as well!

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,176 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: marriott union square or JW Marriott over New Year's?

belo,

<<Now what comments do you have if you were to compare this to a suite on a high floor of the Mandarin Oriental <<

OMG I can't afford a suite on a high floor of the Mandarin Oriental !! If I could I am sure my language would be even more over the top. Views to die for, I am sure. (for example)

13. Re: marriott union square or JW Marriott over New Year's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 29, 2014