I have our itinerary for 3.5 days in SF pretty much planned out. One day with Dylan's Tour, another day Chinatown & union square etc.
This is my one day itinerary, can anyone advise how i can fit Coit Tower and Filbert Steps in somewhere without having to back track? I was initially thinking of doing Coit Tower and Filbert Steps after the Dylan's Tour since it ends around 3:30 pm but that might be a little too aggressive.
- 9:10 am ferry to Alcatraz
- walk to Fisherman's Wharf, lunch at The Codmother Fish & Chips
- take Powell-Hyde cable car to Lombard Street
- take Powell-Hyde cable car down to Nob Hill
- walk around Nob Hill and drinks at The Fairmont SF
- back to hotel near union square, dinner reservations at 7pm