We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feb Roll Call...

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
469 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Feb Roll Call...

This is my husband's and I first trip to SF and I am so excited. 19 days and counting. So much to do, so much to see. Is anyone else going to SF in Feb. We are staying down Union Square.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,896 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Feb Roll Call...

I am sure that there are lots of people going to San Francisco in February...

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,422 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Feb Roll Call...

Have a great trip CeCeVacation.

Once you visit you get hooked so I'm thinking this might be the first visit of many.

Have fun.

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
469 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Feb Roll Call...

Thanks. I usually do a Roll Call on over sea trips so I figured why not try it to for a domestic trip. I guess it works better for Internationally, lol.

Down Under
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
7,422 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Feb Roll Call...

I don't recall ever seeing a roll call on this forum .

Happens all the time on the Vegas forum.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Feb Roll Call...

This is the first in my experience on the SF forum, but what the hey!

Have a lovely trip.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
50,625 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Feb Roll Call...

I will be here in Feb. oh it is Feb already. Does that count. Yippee

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
2,540 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Feb Roll Call...

I'll be here in February, but then I'm usually here. ; -) Maybe it will feel like a tropical vacation after coming back from a conference in Chicago and freezing various body parts off there for a while (and making a mini frozen vacation out of it while I'm there).

Many regulars on this forum tend to be Bay Area locals, but I'm sure there are some travelers coming at the same time as you. Maybe they're all feeling a little shy at the moment.

Have a good trip.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,162 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Feb Roll Call...

CeCe, we usually do roll calls on on International trips too, months of posting beforehand bring friendships at the time of travel. Also on the Hawaiian boards there are roll calls all the time with locals and visitors.

Most people visiting SF only have a few days and they are busy trying to fit in everything. Have a great time, SF is one great city to explore!

Bayonne, New Jersey
Level Contributor
469 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Feb Roll Call...

Thanks, I totally get it now. I never did a roll call in the US but I thought it would be cool. We going to DR in July so I will start my DR Roll Call, lol. Thanks everyone.

10. Re: Feb Roll Call...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2014