We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SFO to Pacific Heights in SF

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Niceville, FL
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
SFO to Pacific Heights in SF

Need help to determine the easiest (pain-free) way of getting from SFO to the Pacific Heights neighborhood (Pacific & Broderick). There'll be two of us with several luggage pieces and we have some trouble walking. I was planning on taking a cab. Does that sound like the best plan? Thanks!

San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SFO to Pacific Heights in SF

Heading to the Drisco?

I would suggest Pleasant Limo. They charge $57 (before tip) from airport to city -- which is less than a cab for that ride. They wait in the cell phone lot and you call them when you're ready for pick up. If you want a meet & greet/assistance with luggage in the terminal there is an extra charge.

I've used them and have had nothing but excellent service.

www.pleasantlimo.com

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
48,443 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SFO to Pacific Heights in SF

The Drisco was just nominated by TA as one of the top 25 hotels in the US for 2013 based in I guess on whatever they use to determine that. But it is a great hotel anyway. Have a good time and the limo ride would be the best way

3. Re: SFO to Pacific Heights in SF

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 29, 2014