We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Desert and Drinks (low Key)

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Davis, California
Level Contributor
349 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Desert and Drinks (low Key)

Looking for a place to grab some desert and a drink or two (already had dinner). Staying at Hotel Niko so I guess that's Union Sq. Something walkable would be nice. -- Sorry for the instant Q but it's worth a shot.

Davis, California
Level Contributor
349 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Desert and Drinks (low Key)

*dessert btw

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,955 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Desert and Drinks (low Key)

Drinks AND dessert? Gosh I do not know. Maybe Scala's Bistro in the Si9r Francis Drake Hotel on Powell and Sutter? Does the Cheesecake Factory on top of Macy's serve drinks?

If it is not too late, good luck.

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
14,509 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Desert and Drinks (low Key)

You'd be able to do that at most restaurant bars... Farallon has great desserts in their Jellyfish Lounge. (I know this is too late for tonight, but maybe tomorrow?)

4. Re: Desert and Drinks (low Key)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2014