We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Order of the city

Chicago
1 post
Save Topic
Order of the city

As I have seen there are already three (!!) not answered topics that contain the districts. I have to commit that I myself have also no idea what the order of SF is about,... Could anyone tell me the most important districts so that I have an overview?

I want to go to SF for a few days and therefor the overview is needed.

Thanks.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
28,563 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Order of the city

Those three questions were asked within a few minutes of each other, and the answer came within five minutes, within the appropriate thread, with a link to a very clear map. Everyone, calm down (although I suspect this is the same person with a new screenname).

There's no such thing as "districts". There are neighborhoods. And, no one neighborhood is more "important" than the other.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
2,828 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Order of the city

There was a great link that was already posted in the thread below and given the way this is worded, I am 99.99% sure you are the same person. I thought the answers given were very thoughtful and detailed. If others have more to add, they will see it in the other posts. There really is no need to keep posting.