We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking garage near tuscan inn

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
547 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
parking garage near tuscan inn

I heard that there is a parking garage across the street or VERY close by to the BW Fisherman's wharf. Does anyone have info on this or at least tell me the cost to park there? Thanx in advance.

Chicago
Level Contributor
690 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking garage near tuscan inn

There are two City Park lots just across the road from the Tuscan Inn--one at Taylor and North Point and the other is the Cost Plus garage at 445 North Point. The phone for City Park is: (415) 495-3909.

There's another lot on the 500 of Beach St. , not as close as the others but not a far walk either. I can't recall who runs it, though.

If you are planning to bring a rental car to the City I'd advise against it. Parking is very expensive and public transportation is plentiful and inexpensive.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
547 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking garage near tuscan inn

I know what a hassle having a car in the city is but we are going to a wedding in Fairfield and flying into Sacramento. I get the car for free so it's ok that we'll have to pay $30-$50 to park the car for a couple days.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated! :-)

California
Level Contributor
1,045 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking garage near tuscan inn

if this is the weekend, Sunday would be a free day to park on the street except for Fisherman's Wharf. There is residential parking three to four blocks away, however it may not be easy to find a space (much harder after 4pm). The hotel must offer some parking, expect to pay at least $25 to $30 per night unless you luck out with street parking.