We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hollister and A & F

Which San Francisco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
187 reviews
Save Topic
Hollister and A & F

Now our son knows we are visiting the area we have been tasked with bringing back some Hollister clothing. Can anyone recommend a outlet mall where we might be be bale to purchase some reduced price Hollister or A & F items. We will also be driving out To Yosemite and then back to Monterey and down to LA. Anywhere on route would be great.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
2,376 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hollister and A & F

There is a Hollister outlet in Milpitas (bay area) m.yelp.com/biz/hollister-outlet-milpitas-2 and also an Abercrombie there …yelp.com/biz/abercrombie-and-fitch-outlet-m… .

Look at the reviews to see if you think its worth your time going by there. My experience is that most outlet stores are no longer the great deals or prices they once might have been, but I have no direct experience with those specific stores.

Fortaleza, CE
Level Contributor
9,183 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hollister and A & F

I see Hollister clothing everywhere, even in Brazil. Why would going to SF make purchasing it better? Because it's closer to the city Hollister? I get a kick when I see folks with shirts that say something like "Hollister Surf School," thinking that if the city of Hollister had any surf, it would be a sign The Big One (quake) had hit.

London
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hollister and A & F

Hollister and A&F are cheaper in the US than in the UK (especially Hollister)- we stock up each time we go to the States - so you might not need to visit an outlet.

I think the Westfield in San Francisco has both stores.

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hollister and A & F

Of course they sell Hollister in the UK but you wouldn't have seen the prices. I would estimate that it is most probably twice the cost. Therefore if we can get some in an outlet shop it makes it even better value.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
5,536 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hollister and A & F

The outlet mall trip would eat up any savings you'd make it getting there. Best to stick with the flagship stores in Union Square.

London
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hollister and A & F

I meant that the normal shops - not outlet - in the US will be cheaper than the prices in the UK. I know how expensive it is in the UK, I live here!

K30
Cornwall
Level Contributor
586 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hollister and A & F

Westfield mall has both, A and F at street level on Market. It is near the cable car turnabout so easy to find.

Whenever I have been to an outlet mall in the US that has had a Hollister, it has always been a regularly priced store and not outlet prices like you would find for Gap or Nike. Same is true for American Eagle and Aero (similar style clothing but less expensive than AF).

sf
Level Contributor
3,153 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hollister and A & F

San Francisco Centre has the closest location, also the stores Abercrombie & Fitch, and Gilly Hicks are under the same corp umbrella.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hollister and A & F

Yep, the Westfield Mall has both stores.

Linton, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hollister and A & F

One can be trusted Hollister affordable shopping platform in online shopping

http://www.franceabercrombie.net/

Edited: 11:51 pm, August 28, 2013