We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage at BART stations?

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Storage at BART stations?

My daughter and I are going to be in SF on Friday for 3 days. We thought we might like to go to UC Berkeley on the Monday as we are flying out from OAK later in the afternoon. However, we will have our carry on luggage that we'd rather not be pulling around. Does anyone know if there are storage facilities at the BART stations? I know it is not available at Berkeley.

Thanks in advance! Lois

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
21,660 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage at BART stations?

None that I know of.

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
18,035 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage at BART stations?

Your best bet is to store luggage at your hotel, then go back to fetch it. I'm not aware of any sort of storage (let alone anything large enough to hold luggage) at a BART station.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
6,181 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage Storage at BART stations?

On a side note - beware when visiting UC Berkeley, they were just on the news last night talking about an outbreak of Mumps going around - even affecting those who have already been inoculated.

Wash hands often and don't share food.

4. Re: Luggage Storage at BART stations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, October 25, 2012