We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

san francisco, ca
4 posts
Save Topic
CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

Is CrawlSF doing a second New Year's venue this year? Their first party is sold out...

I went to their party last year and it was a lot of fun

UK
Level Contributor
87 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

Hi,

I've read somewhere on internet that there is apparantly a second one at North Beach - but cant find details on their website of it!! As trying to find out for New years myself!

what kind of music did they play last year?

san francisco, ca
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

CrawlSF is doing a second venue, called the Monte Cristo. It looks pretty sweet. They have tickets onsale for friends and family now, but I don't have the password to buy tickets. Can anyone help out?

San Francisco, CA
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

The password is fireworks. CrawlSF sent this along with the following link to their mailing list as a pre-sale.

www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=100011

It doesn't say when the pre-sale ends.

San Francisco
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

I was trying to organize a massive group of friends for this New Years and it looks like I overbought. I can probably accomodate a group of eight or so to the Crossing the bar event. Leave your email if youre interested.

UK
Level Contributor
87 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

SFJohn - how much are the tickets?

San Francisco
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

I was planning on selling them for $175, which is less than the last selling price before they sold out.

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,860 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: CrawlSF New Year's Eve 2006

SFJohn drop me a line - we have a group that wanted to go to crossing bar as i leave nearby.

My address is mr(insert my screenname) at hot male.