We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great America or Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in N. Calif. fo

Medford, Oregon
Level Contributor
766 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Great America or Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in N. Calif. fo

We are planning the senior grad night for the senior class. We live in So. Oregon and are thinking of having the kids go to Great America in Santa Clara or Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo. Haven't been to either one - which would be best for teenagers (17/18 years old). thanks!

San Francisco CA
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great America or Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in N. Calif. fo

family - I have been to both. Great America in Santa Clara has the waterpark attached and that may make it a better choice.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
518 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great America or Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in N. Calif. fo

I've been to both as well. IMO, I think the teens would have more fun at Great America.

3. Re: Great America or Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in N. Calif. fo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 18, 2010